The Lives And Times Of A Quilter's Cats

Random thoughts of three or four cats and I about the importance of wearing slippers if you happen to share your home with a quiltmaker who drops pins, and other similar and related nonsense, from fabric to gardening and of course, about the cats who inspire all this madness. En inglés y en español.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

Monday, August 31, 2009

Back To The Thirties

With a quick small pillow to go with the 30's quilt I finished last winter. When I saw it, I liked it so much, I had to put it together. Machine pieced, hand appliqued and quilted, ready to be stuffed.


He vuelto a usar telas de los años 30 para hacer un cojincito a juego con el edredón que acabé el invierno pasado. Cuando la ví, me gustó tanto que la tuve que hacer. Está cosida a máquina, aplicada a mano y acolchada a mano, lista para rellenar.


Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger mitas said...

!!Hola¡¡ ya estoy de vuelta en casa.
El cojín ¡como no! te ha quedado precioso. Y la colcha se ve estupenda, a falta del acolchado que entonces seguro será una obra de arte.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Nivaira said...

me encanta !!!!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

esta super divertido! me encanta como te quedo.
pense que como era chico te ibas a animar a acolchar a maquina, pero a mano esta espectacular

5:14 PM  
Blogger J Sews said...

wow, it is PRECIOUS!!! I love the 30's fabric! I'll bet it was fun to do a quick project with all the heat.
hugs!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pues que bonito te ha quedado y muy original!

11:41 AM  
Blogger violetazul said...

Tu acolchado siempre me quita el hipo!!!
Precioso trabajo!
Besos

12:50 AM  
Blogger TiempoSoria said...

Me encanta !!!!

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home